The pink glove dance, garage sales, and more fun stuff…
1. Happy Friday, everyone! I hope you had a great week! Have you seen the pink glove dance? It had me laughing, crying, and thinking of one of my best friends Lisa and my mother-in-law Carolyn, who are both amazing women and breast cancer survivors. Take a minute to watch this, help inspire awareness, and help this hospital’s video get 1 million hits. (If you can’t view the video here, click here to watch it.) It will seriously brighten your day. I promise!
2. Have you heard of the Garage Sales Tracker? With things being financially hard for so many right now, this site looks like a great tool. It allows users to find and list local garage sales, and it also has a Flea market, Consignment Store, and Thrift Store directory. Check it out if you get a chance!
4. Everybody wants longevity, right? Stop by Kellie’s site and watch this quick video to hear some key suggestions on being healthy and living longer. I especially love what the video says about attitude.
5. Along the lines of health, I’m so glad the gals at The Welcoming Kitchen stopped by and added their link on my Mom-Monday post. I loved discovering their site full of gluten-free, allergy-free recipes. They also have a new cookbook out that looks like a great resource: The Everything Guide About Cooking for Children with Autism.
6. As we get ready to celebrate Thanksgiving next week, here are some great tips for having a Thankful Thanksgiving. Because that’s what it’s all about, right?
7. Last, my kids are out of school next week, and Mike’s taking some time off of work, so I’ll be putting up some of my archives. If you’re a new reader here (or even if you’re not), I hope you enjoy! Even though I won’t be doing Talkin’ Thursdays on Thanksgiving, be sure to take photos of your Thanksgiving celebrations, because I want to read about them on 12/3!
Have a great weekend, everyone. Come back by for Mom-Monday!
For more 7 Quick Takes, be sure and stop by Jennifer’s Conversion Diary.