Live and work with more purpose and passion.
Events and Audiences
Genny inspires and equips audiences to truly thrive, stand out as their absolute best and make a difference in the world.
As a keynote speaker, she shares motivational messages and compelling stories with corporate, non-profit, community, volunteer, and ministry audiences around the world. Genny speaks at a variety of events, from business and leadership conferences like the Thrive Leadership Conference at Bayside Granite Bay to the Women and Leadership Conference at Boise State University. She also regularly works with companies to provide training and motivational sessions to help employees thrive and succeed. Some of the organizations she has worked with include:
- HP Inc.
- Texas Roadhouse Restaurants
- Boise State University
- The Wyakin Foundation
- Community Partnerships of Idaho
- The Idaho Leadership Academy for Lawyers
Workshops and Keynotes
- The Power of Your Story: Harnessing the power of your story and unique personal brand to stand out and succeed.
- Networking with Impact: It’s about relationships, not contacts. And it’s easier and more fun than you think.
- Mentor & Sponsors: Why you need both and how they help you succeed.
- Courageous Confidence: How purpose and passion can transform your work, and your life.
- Personal Branding 101: Position yourself to rise by creating a personal brand toolbox, writing a personal mission statement and personal brand statement, and getting crystal clear on who you are and where you want to go.
*Genny also customizes workshops and presentations based on your audience as needed.