Purpose, passion, impact, growth.
REAL TOPICS THAT SOLVE REAL PROBLEMS
As a story-driven speaker, Genny shares compelling messages that help people thrive, in their lives and in their work.
She’s shared with corporate, non-profit, community, and volunteer audiences around the world and speaks at a variety of events virtually or in-person – from business and leadership conferences like the Thrive Leadership Conference to the Women and Leadership Conference at Boise State University. She also regularly works with companies to provide coaching, training and motivational sessions to help women thrive and succeed.
From keynotes to presentations (virtual or in-person), Genny’s messages are geared toward inspiring purpose, passion, impact and growth. She brings in inspiration and learning and growth opportunities centered on topics that solve the real problems you’re facing and support overall wellness and success.
KEYNOTES. TRAINING. WEBINARS. SKILL BUILDERS.
Your people are everything. And in today’s complex world full of new kinds of stress, helping people thrive is key.
Genny brings inspirational messages and presentations that tap into the heart of people and help them value and maximize who they are for the greatest positive impact.
Some topics include:
- Emotional Intelligence and you – the most important skill you’ll ever hone.
- Communicate with Confidence: success strategies to help you show up, shine and own your voice.
- Key Relationships for Success: how to develop and nurture mentor and sponsor relationships and why both are critical to your success.
- The Power of Your Personal Brand: how to know who you are, where you’re going and what you want to be known for.
- Network with Impact: Eliminate fear, increase confidence and build authentic relationships (not just contacts).
- Shine with strengths and build a strengths culture.
- How to create your vision and set goals and actions to achieve it.
- How to successfully navigate change and roadblocks.
- The what, how and why of successful networking in today’s new world.
- And a variety of women’s leadership topics…
*Genny also customizes presentations based on your need.