Today's world is full of uncertainty, but there is opportunity in the obstacles and important work for all of us to do. From virtual keynotes to online webinars and workshops, I'd love to help your team thrive - in life and at work.
Events and Audiences
Genny inspires and equips audiences to thrive and make a difference in the world.
As a story-driven keynote speaker, she shares compelling messages with corporate, non-profit, community, volunteer, and ministry audiences around the world. Whether virtual or in-person, she speaks at a variety of events, from business and leadership conferences like the Thrive Leadership Conference at Bayside Granite Bay to the Women and Leadership Conference at Boise State University. She also regularly works with companies to provide training and motivational sessions to help employees thrive and succeed. Some of the organizations she has worked with include:
- HP Inc.
- Texas Roadhouse Restaurants
- Boise State University
- Thrive Women’s Conferences
- Thrive Leadership Conferences
- Serve Idaho
- The Wyakin Foundation
- Community Partnerships of Idaho
- The Idaho Leadership Academy for Lawyers
Workshops and Keynotes
- Rebuild – You. Your life. Your purpose: Sometimes life doesn’t turn out how you want it to. Learn three things you can do to rebuild in your own life so you can build into the lives of others.
- Limitless – Pursuing Your Dreams with Passion and Confidence: Five things you can do to fully step into your future with new confidence and determination.
- How to Have Courageous Confidence: How to find purpose and passion (even in hard times) so it can transform your work and your life.
- How to Rebuild Your Personal Brand Toolbox: Position yourself to rise by rebuilding your personal brand toolbox to get crystal clear on who you are, what you bring to the table, and where you want to go. In this session, you’ll also write a personal mission statement and personal brand statement to help you clearly and confidently communicate.
- The Power of Your Story: Harnessing the power of your story and unique personal brand to make an impact and stand out.
- Networking with Impact: It’s about relationships, not contacts. And it’s easier and more fun than you think.
- Mentor & Sponsors: Why you need both of these key relationships in your life and how they help you succeed.
- How to Conquer Fear: it’s about re-framing fear, not “getting over it” and it’s not as hard as you might think.
*Genny also customizes workshops and presentations based on your audience as need