It was one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever been…

It really was.

Even though Mike and I had been to Oahu once before, we’d never been to Ko’Olina in Kapolei. It was beyond what we even imagined.

The weather was perfect, and the views were breathtaking…

(I’m sitting here looking at these pictures, just sighing. I want to go back!)

It was such a relaxing time…

Definitely an amazing place to visit if you get a chance.

I’ll share more vacation highlights next Wordless Wednesday. I was a nut with my camera; I took over 200 pictures! And I can’t wait to tell you about what the kids got to do when we visited Pearl Harbor. :)

I hope you are all doing well!

For more “Wordful” / Wordless Wednesday, stop by Parenting by Dummies or 5MinutesforMom.

24 Comments on It was one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever been…

1. Laura
    November 2, 2010 at 11:39 pm (7 years ago)

Great pictures! You now have me wanting a vacation. On a warm sunny beach somewhere. It was a lovely 28 degrees when I woke up this morning.

2. "FAITH"
    November 2, 2010 at 11:42 pm (7 years ago)

Gorgeous, I don't blame you for wanting to go back.

3. Aging Mommy
    November 3, 2010 at 1:54 am (7 years ago)

I have only been once, also to Oahu and I just loved it, amazing scenery, just so very beautiful. I remember being out by the pool at the hotel and being able to see whales going by not far out to sea.

4. Buckeroomama
    November 3, 2010 at 3:10 am (7 years ago)

That first photo just took my breath away… stunning!

5. Simply Cathi
    November 3, 2010 at 4:15 am (7 years ago)

Absolutely gorgeous photos. Makes me want to jump on a plane and go……..

6. BARBIE
    November 3, 2010 at 5:44 am (7 years ago)

Breathtaking! I want to go!

November 3, 2010 at 6:28 am (7 years ago)

It looks stunning, I can't wait to see more.———————————–My photography is available for purchase – visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!

8. JDaniel4's Mom
    November 3, 2010 at 12:34 pm (7 years ago)

I would love to lay out on the beach and enjoy the warm weather.

9. Jeanine
    November 3, 2010 at 2:04 pm (7 years ago)

AWESOME photos! Made me feel like I was there! Happy to hear you had such a wonderful time. Can't wait to hear more.Peace and blessings to your day!Jeanine

10. Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud
    November 3, 2010 at 4:27 pm (7 years ago)

Aww, your WW photos make me home sick. I was born and raised on Oahu. My family and friends are all back there, while I continue to freeze my butt off on the mainland for going on 8 years now. lol I go home often and always make it a point to take the kids to Ko Olina a few times. It's been a favorite of ours since it first opened. Great photos. Thanks for the memories. :)Come on over and link up when you get a chance. Have a great day.Kristi, Live and Love…Out Loud@TweetingMama

11. Elaine A.
    November 3, 2010 at 5:55 pm (7 years ago)

Wow, that is just so pure and beautiful. I would certainly want to stay for a long, long time…

12. Jessica Nelson
    November 3, 2010 at 6:06 pm (7 years ago)

Sounds like a wonderful vacation! Just beautiful.

13. Sheila
    November 3, 2010 at 6:24 pm (7 years ago)

These pictures have just lowered my blood pressure by at least 10 points. It looks absolutely beautiful there!

14. Jansen Family
    November 3, 2010 at 7:16 pm (7 years ago)

Wow…your pictures are gorgeous!! They just emanate "calm." I want to go! I love your blog–I'm following you now. Thanks for stopping by my blog–the follow link is above the title. You should see it if you're logged into your google account. :) ~Carlawww.jollyjansen.blogspot.comhttps://HoustonParentsMagazine.com

15. Liz at 4 GUYS and A DOLL
    November 3, 2010 at 8:32 pm (7 years ago)

The pictures are so amazing..I can't even imagine what it was like in person….I wanna go! :)

November 3, 2010 at 10:52 pm (7 years ago)

Wow. YOu got some amazing shots. Looks so beautiful, and I'm so glad you had such a nice time!

17. Honey Mommy
    November 4, 2010 at 3:44 am (7 years ago)

Looks WONDERFUL! Hopefully someday I get to visit with my Honey.

November 4, 2010 at 3:21 pm (7 years ago)

Beautiful!! So glad you had a wonderful vacation. Don't feel bad, I would want to go back to.

19. Shash
    November 10, 2010 at 1:20 pm (7 years ago)

Great pictures! I love Hawaii, we were there for our honeymoon and then again for our 10th anniversary back in 2006. Being from the West Coast originally, it was my family's favourite vacation spot!

20. Villa Holidays With Flights
    April 6, 2011 at 7:07 am (7 years ago)

Awesome place it is! The view is fantastic.. It will be a great fun to have vacations over there with my family.. I will definitely look forward to it.. Thanks for sharing wonderful information regrading this place..

21. cheap flights to ahmedabad
    June 17, 2011 at 12:11 pm (6 years ago)

Really, the pics are awesome.. You must have enjoyed every bit of it.. Thanks for sharing the pics.. :)))