Signs…

of spring are popping up all over our yard…

What about you? Can you tell spring is coming yet? :)

For more “Wordful” / Wordless Wednesday fun, stop by Angie’s Seven Clown Circus or 5MinutesforMom.

43 Comments on Signs…

1. thedomesticfringe
    March 16, 2010 at 11:06 pm (8 years ago)

Beautiful! We are quite a ways behind, but our snow is almost entirely gone and today was a delight. The sun was shining and temps reached into the 50's. It was like summer had come and I took full advantage of it by opening all the windows and taking a nice long walk. Thanks for the photos. They are beautiful.-FringeGirl

2. H-Mama
    March 16, 2010 at 11:28 pm (8 years ago)

Oh, yes! We are in full swing with spring! Your pictures are beautiful.

3. Michelle @ Flying Giggles
    March 17, 2010 at 12:49 am (8 years ago)

Those pictures are beautiful! It is really looking like spring around here!

4. Sharon
    March 17, 2010 at 1:02 am (8 years ago)

WOW! Genny, those are beautiful shots! You definitely have spring. We're still stuck in MUD season!

5. Cecily R
    March 17, 2010 at 1:27 am (8 years ago)

Our yard is trying to let Spring in but it's NOTHING like yours. What beatiful shots you got this week!!

6. Jennifer
    March 17, 2010 at 1:59 am (8 years ago)

I love spring. I have pollen all over my car. Love it!

7. Jen
    March 17, 2010 at 2:07 am (8 years ago)

Oh those photos are SO gorgeous. I sure hope that those signs start to show up around these parts soon.

8. Kelly
    March 17, 2010 at 2:28 am (8 years ago)

I found a day lily hiding behind our rosemary bush today and my heart soared. Spring is definitely on its way.Gorgeous photos!

March 17, 2010 at 2:32 am (8 years ago)

so pretty we still have brown crunchy grass and a lot of mud no blooms yet but soon I hope!

10. Kelly
    March 17, 2010 at 2:42 am (8 years ago)

Look at you and those fancy pictures with your fancy camera! Kudos to you!!! Beautiful job! We have not blooming flowers yet, just brown grass that is now showing it's face to the sun because the snow has finally melted! We hit 60 today and will for the next couple of days. But they are still predicting some rain/snow Sunday…that's typical around here! Enjoy those beautiful sights of spring!

11. ~ Noelle
    March 17, 2010 at 4:08 am (8 years ago)

beautiful pictures! what kind of cam do you use?

12. Lexie Loo & Dylan Too
    March 17, 2010 at 4:16 am (8 years ago)

Beautiful pictures! The warmer, sunnier weather, and lack of snow is making me think Spring around here!

13. Marissa
    March 17, 2010 at 4:24 am (8 years ago)

Gorgeous flowers! Here in San Diego it was nearly 80 degrees today – signs of summer!

14. mycuprunnethoverandsodoesmytodolist
    March 17, 2010 at 5:51 am (8 years ago)

Oh so beautiful!! I am loving all of these gorgeous flowers that many ppl are posting! We are beginning to see some around here as well! I, actually, got a bit of a sunburn while sitting outside yesterday. I was such a beautiful, warm, sunny day! Ahhh…I am so ready!!Blessings,Brandi

15. { L }
    March 17, 2010 at 5:59 am (8 years ago)

What vibrant pictures those are! And YES! It has been exciting here feeling the sunshine in the late afternoon and driving with the windows down. :)

March 17, 2010 at 6:01 am (8 years ago)

Beautiful pictures. Haven't seen anything like that up here. The only sign of spring is the warming temperatures and melting snow. But it's Calgary and it's supposed to snow again next week.The groundhog did tell us Spring was arriving early this year though. *sigh* I can't wait for flowers and butterflys and bugs…yes I said bugs…but that means spring here. :)

March 17, 2010 at 7:18 am (8 years ago)

Yay! It's spring, it's finally spring!Beautiful photos.

18. parentingBYdummies
    March 17, 2010 at 10:23 am (8 years ago)

Nice shots. A little jealous because it appears your spring is a little ahead of ours, but it's coming. I was outside without my parka yesterday. Always a good sign.

19. The Real Me!
    March 17, 2010 at 11:29 am (8 years ago)

I had flowers that I had given up on around my bird bath but as soon as it got cold they started blooming and have remained blooming. I'm afraid the hot weather here in Florida will soon have the opposite effect on them. But my geraniums LOVE Florida weather, all of it! They are the survivors.HugsKim

20. Allison
    March 17, 2010 at 12:33 pm (8 years ago)

Beautiful photos. We have a few plants just peaking through, no flowers yet.

21. Tiff
    March 17, 2010 at 12:36 pm (8 years ago)

There are a few buds on the trees but mostly the daffodills have bloomed already and the tulips are comeing up. Love Spring!

22. alita
    March 17, 2010 at 1:00 pm (8 years ago)

What breath taking pictures. We aren't in full bloom here yet (so those pics make me a tad jealous) but we're getting there.Have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!Oh and you have an adorable blog. I hope you don't mind if I follow along. :)

23. Stacy (the Random Cool Chick)
    March 17, 2010 at 1:04 pm (8 years ago)

BEAUTIFUL!! We're finally having warmer (and sunny) weather, so I suspect things will start popping up finally! I can't wait! :)

24. Jeanine
    March 17, 2010 at 1:25 pm (8 years ago)

BEAUTIFUL!!! Send it a little east and slightly north, please!Peace and blessings to your day!Jeanine

25. Mama Zen
    March 17, 2010 at 1:39 pm (8 years ago)

I love that second shot!

26. Joyfull
    March 17, 2010 at 1:46 pm (8 years ago)

Looking good! There is nothing so beautiful than the first signs of spring!

March 17, 2010 at 3:49 pm (8 years ago)

Thanks, everyone. I loved hearing how spring is popping up (even if only just a little bit) where you are.And, Noelle, I use a Nikon D3000 DSLR camera. Love it!!!Hugs,Genny

28. Angie
    March 17, 2010 at 4:11 pm (8 years ago)

These signs of spring are fantastic. I'm LOVING them!

March 17, 2010 at 4:48 pm (8 years ago)

Honestly, I was happy just seeing the snow melt. My lillies are coming up; the trees are budding; and my cats have found rodents to massacre on my deck. Spring!

30. Fab Find Foodie
    March 17, 2010 at 7:16 pm (8 years ago)

Gorgeous photographs!!! Spring is pretty much here in Texas, and I'm so ready for it!

March 17, 2010 at 8:17 pm (8 years ago)

I am so ready for spring!! I have had enough of this cold weather.

32. Melanie Redd
    March 17, 2010 at 8:38 pm (8 years ago)

Hey Jenny,I think you must have a beautiful yard! Thanks for sharing the gorgeous pictures.It always is good to see the signs of life and spring after a long, cold winter!Thanks for your encouraging words on my blog too!Blessings,Melanie

33. Upstatemomof3
    March 18, 2010 at 2:33 am (8 years ago)

Oh how gorgeous!! We are starting to see some signs. I am hoping that we will continue this way and we will get no more snow. Pretty please?

March 23, 2010 at 11:07 pm (8 years ago)

Beautiful! Especially that first photo. Did you plant those…or are they native to your area?stephanie@metropolitanmama.net