A Conference Giveaway – Because We’re Better Together!
I’m so excited to be speaking with the amazing team from The Mom Initiative at our M.O.M. conference next summer! And I’m just as excited to be able to host this giveaway for one free conference registration (doesn’t include travel or lodging)!
What do you have to do to enter? Simply leave a comment on this post on or before Friday, November 1st. I will be randomly drawing a winner from the comments below and will notify you if you won by November 8th.
Ways to enter your name more than once:
Tweet about this giveaway (and leave another comment saying you did)!
Share this on FB (and leave another comment saying you did)!
Share this on Google + (and leave another comment saying you did)!
Want to know more about the conference? Here’s some information from TheMomIniative.com so you can plan ahead and mark your calendars! We’d love to see you there:
scheduled for July 31st – August 2nd
in Jacksonville, Florida at Trinity Baptist Church
Want to know what to expect?
MOMS ~ Expect to be encouraged, refreshed and refueled as you connect with other moms just like you. Enjoy and celebrate the mom-life and draw closer to Christ.
- Whether you’re expecting your first child, or you’re a new mom, a stay-at-home mom, a working mom, a mom in a blended family, or a mom with a special needs child, you will leave strengthened and encouraged in your God-given role as a mother, knowing you are not alone in your journey.
MENTORS & MINISTRY LEADERS ~ Expect to discover new ways to weave the God-given tool of mentoring throughout the fabric of your ministry.
- A special hands-on banquet for you where you can learn how you can make mentoring missional in your own community and find the support and resources you need to nurture and foster mentoring relationships not only within the church, but beyond her four walls. Find out how you can become the agent of change you are looking for.
- Discover how you can lay the ministry ground work necessary to not only leave a legacy of faith but to reach your community and this culture for the Lord Jesus Christ through the power of mentoring.
EVERYONE ~ Expect to belong!
- Whether your a mom-to-be, a young mom, a single mom, a mom in a blended family, a mom with a special needs child, a middle-aged mom, an older mom, a grandma, a ministry leader, a mentor or a mom who is considering becoming a mentor, YOU BELONG!
EVERYONE ~ Expect to grow and be encouraged in your journey as a mom, a mentor or a ministry leader!
- Through the over 35 breakout sessions that are available you will find new resources, perspective and encouragement from Bible teachers, parenting experts, ministry leaders, mentors and moms who are just like you.
- With over 35 breakout sessions, you can find those that will suit your needs best. Topics for the breakouts will include everything from Marriage, Single Moms, Blended Families, Children, Teens, Self, and Mentors/Ministry.
EVERYONE ~ Expect to have fun, meet other moms, find hope and encouragement, and laugh…a lot!
- Great worship with the live band
- Lots of giveaways!
- Late Night with the M.O.M.s on Friday night!
- Lots of opportunities to shop in the Exhibit Hall!
- 15 Minute M.O.M. 2 Mom appointments where you can meet a M.O.M. and chat about what is on your heart
- Lots of breakout sessions (over 35) to help you in your mom journey, your mentor journey or your ministry journey!
- Panel Talk on Saturday with some of YOUR questions answered by the M.O.M. team!
EARLY BIRD RATES BEGIN SEPTEMBER 18TH so click on over the TheMomInitiative to find out rates (it is so reasonable!) and hotel and travel information!
We hope to see you there! It’s going to be amazing. :)