Ten Reasons Why
It seems like this week has been full of lists. One after the other has crossed my desk as I’ve read through email, other sites, and the news. Lists like…
“Ten Things About…” or
“Five Ways To…” or
“Three Tips On…”
Which is great, because I love lists. To a fault, actually.
Especially to-do lists.
It’s the checking-things-off that I like.
But, because there’s always a lot to do, that makes for a lot of writing. And a lot of checking.
So I recently automated my list on my computer.
And that’s helped.
Except I can’t fit my laptop in my purse. And I like to bring my list with me (sad, I know). So now I find myself hand-writing a second list from the top items on my first list.
But I’m getting off topic. Back to this week and the lists I liked…
And then I happened upon a list with some easy and helpful tips to reduce water consumption.
And, thanks to Kelly at Pass The Torch, I was inspired by a list of young volunteers who’ve been recognized for making their communities a better place (Kelly’s own daughter was a regional scholarship recipient).
I also liked this one: 100 Things To Do During a Money Free Weekend.
And, because I can’t resist, here’s a list of my own:
Ten Reasons Why I’m Glad We Set Our Frogs Free:
1. I found a cricket hopping around our kitchen last weekend.
2. I found another one a few days before that.
3. In the bathroom.
4. Which means they’d been living in our house.
5. Since the cricket incident.
6. Over ten days ago.
7. Which gave me the willies again.
8. And made me glad my kids agreed that our frogs would be happier outside.
9. In our backyard.
10. Where they can feed themselves. :)