1. Happy Friday, everyone! I hope you had a great week. It seems like I’ve run into a ton of good sites and information lately, so get ready to start clicking. But first, I wanted to say thanks for all the puppy training tips you shared. I really appreciate it. (Ana, we put a blanket over Bailey’s crate and it really helped. Thank you!)
2. I’m glad I finally installed the Google Follower gadget because I’ve been able to discover some awesome sites. If you’re interested in green blogs, be sure to stop by Mommy is Green and Eco Friendly and Frugal. You’ll be glad you did! It was fun to read your posts and find new blogs through Talkin’ About Thursdays here too. If you didn’t get a chance to join in, I hope you do next week!
3. I also discovered another site I have to share. Judy at The Cutest Little Things really does have the cutest little things over there. Stop by and get some Spring-spiration from her Spring journal idea. I loved it and I’m sure you will too.
4. I’ve gotten questions lately about how shorten URLs for twitter. If you’re wondering how to do that, simply cick here, enter your URL, and select shorten. :)
5. Literary Agent Nathan Bransford had an excellent guest post by Jon Gibbs titled Is Your “But” Too Big? It’s a great post about excuses and it applies to anyone, whether you’re a writer or not.
6. Michelle over at One Crafty Mama had an excellent tutorial this week about how to make your photos bigger in Blogger. Stop by and have a read! (And check our her pictures while you’re there; she’s an awesome photographer.)
7. Last, a couple more tips if you have a blog: Darren at ProBlogger had an excellent post recently titled The Power of Uniqueness (19 Starting Points for Being a Unique Blogger). And did you know you can turn your blog into a book? I haven’t done it, but it sounds pretty cool.
Have a great weekend, everyone. Do you have any fun plans? My daughter has a swim meet Saturday morning (early!) and I’m hoping it won’t rain.
Look forward to seeing you on Mom-Monday!
For more 7 Quick Takes, be sure and stop by Jennifer’s Conversion Diary.