Coaching & Consulting
At Her Team Success, I provide personal branding and leadership coaching and consulting to women and companies so they can have a greater impact and thrive. Visit HerTeamSuccess.com for more or read about how I work with women, teams, and leaders below.
How does Her Team Success Work?
There is a lot of noise out there in the world, and more and more, people are the differentiating factor in business decisions, change, influence, leadership and success. Each woman, leader, and team is unique. I partner with you or your organization to understand which strategies will help you the most.
Personal branding is more important now than it's ever been. Regardless of your career or direction, when you know who you are--your values, your passions, your strengths, your skills, and your shaping experiences--you have a strong personal brand, which helps you:
- stand out as your best self
- find more meaning in what you do
- and have the greatest positive impact
I come alongside groups and teams and take them through a proprietary four-phase Personal Branding process that helps them:
- discover and maximize the unique value and strengths they bring to the table
- assess if their reputation matches their self perception
- effectively and authentically communicate their personal brand to add value
- develop a personal brand statement that helps them live their brand in a way that makes the greatest positive impact
- strengthen their company's brand by strengthening their personal brand
I customize workshops and presentations based on your team or organization (length is approximately three hours, but can be changed to fit specific needs and time frame).
What do clients have to say?...
"From the prep work in getting to know her audience, to the planning and logistics of our time with her, to the delivery of her messages… Genny was sensational. Our team thought she was as authentic as they come: sharing deep insights into personal branding using anecdotes from her own life! Genny brings a ray of light, positivity, hope, and foundational knowledge to a room filled with leaders at every level." -Jenn Pressner-Taylor, Regional Marketing Director, Texas Roadhouse Restaurants
When your company helps its employees strengthen and manage their personal brands, your company's brand is strengthened as well. Personal Branding helps employees:
- better connect who they are to what they do
- find more meaning and direction in their position and company
- increase their confidence and presence
- position themselves for future success
- make more of a difference in the lives they touch
- stand out by being their best self
Find out more or schedule a workshop or presentation here.
- find more meaning and enthusiasm in the work they do
- embrace challenges and change
- recognize and apply their unique strengths
- seize opportunities and pursue their highest level of professional and personal growth
- strengthen their relationships
- implement proven practices that transform teams
What have audiences said?
"Genny was a breath of fresh air! She spoke right to our hearts...it was a great encouragement!" -
"Many of our women thought this was our best meeting of the year and that they need to hear this talk every month. Genny’s ability to relate to our situations touched everyone. Her talk was the highlight of our year."
In my own life, I've walked the path of many of the things I coach women through today: life and career changes, discovering your purpose and passion, pursuing your dreams, overcoming fears and obstacles, strengthening and communicating your unique value, and identifying that next step, whatever that next step might be.
My one-on-one personal branding coaching sessions follow a four-phase process and touch on these areas:
- identifying and applying your unique values, passions, strengths and experiences to make an impact
- taking action that leads to increased personal and professional growth and confidence
- finding more meaning and fulfillment in what you do
- conquering things that hold you back so you can achieve your full potential
- developing skills and strategies for career and life transitions or advancement
- creating a professional development plan
What do clients say?
"Genny is extremely motivating, knowledgeable, generous and real. She went above and beyond expectations and I am honored and thankful to have worked with her. She really takes the time to get to know you - fully investing herself to help you meet your goals." -Valerie F, Client
"Genny is absolutely outstanding to work with. She is insightful, helpful, relatable and understanding. While working with her, Genny aided me in identifying my strengths, values and much more. This knowledge helped lead me towards a personally more rewarding career path. Thank you, Genny!" -Sara S, Client