Happy Friday, everyone! I hope you had a great week.
I’ve got a bunch of miscellaneous things I wanted to share, so I’m joining Jennifer in Seven Quick Takes today…
1. I was glad when Melanie from Whimsical Creations stopped by and left a comment so I could discover her Etsy shop and all the darling things she makes. The cooler weather here in CA is giving me fall fever, so I loved her set of miniature pumpkins–too cute! Make sure you stop by and check out her stuff. You’ll be glad you did.
2. You can find more fun shopping over at the DaySpring (in)courage shop. This isn’t an ad; I just love their stuff… it’s inspirational, heartfelt and beautiful. When I wrote a post for (in)courage a while ago, I was lucky enough to get to pick out some goodies from their shop and I got the cutest note cards. Head on over there and take a peek. Then stop by Holley’s blog while you are at it and say hi. She’s one of DaySpring’s writers, a co-founder of (in)courage, and a gal full of wisdom and insight. I subscribe to her blog and love it.
3. On a different note, if you’ve been frustrated by closed doors in your life lately–maybe a lost job, financial difficulties, or something else–my friend Barbie over at 5MinutesforFaith wrote a beautiful, honest post about the closed doors in her life lately and what’s gotten her through it. Such an inspirational read!
4. If you’re a blogger, you know the time commitment that can be involved. Darren at ProBlogger recently posted some really good tips written by Georgina Laidlaw (titled Avoid Blogger Burnout). Five great tips worth reading for sure. :)
5. I was deleting some videos off my phone the other day when I came across this one from when we first got Bailey. Did I tell you Charlie was the one who taught her to sit still? (I’m kidding, but it looks like that’s what he’s trying to teach her here!):
6. Speaking of videos, my friend Angie (SevenClownCircus) posted this one earlier in the week and I thought was fascinating. This will change your mind if you think social networking might be a passing fad…
7. And to end things on a happy note (because coffee is always a happy thing), I was at a meeting the other day and went to grab a sandwich in the cafe inside the building when I saw this towel on one of their shelves…
Have a great weekend everyone! Do you have any fun plans? :)